Monday, September 5, 2011

What is important is that he loves me.

I slept in until 11:20 this morning and so forgot to take my AM does of antianxiety. By 11:20 I should have had my second dose already, or been about to take it. No wonder when I woke up I felt a tinge of panic. Mornings have always been my worst time for anxiety, and as the day wears on the anxiety decreases. In fact, I rarely have any panic issues at night. My suspicions are that it has something to do with my chemical cycles, as this was particularly the case before I ever began my regiment of antianxiety meds. Now the result is probably because I've metabolized my antianxiety meds out of my system overnight and have been late to take my AM doses..imagine that. Anyways, mornings suck, and when the anxiety begins to creep on like that, I can be a wreck for hours until the full effects of my meds kick in.

As a defense mechanism to keep that from occurring, I tried a mantra. No matter what is happening with our plans, with our future, with our lives, good or bad, what is important is that HE loves ME. I really need to remember that, especially as I keep pushing to get married so soon and as I have my panics and fears. HE loves ME, we are in this together, we will get through it, and the future is bright.

No comments: